Wednesday, October 10, 2007

OBEDIENCE




The heading above is in the font 'Webdings'. I need to find out why people use this font. If you would change it to something like, 'Arial', you would see that the heading says OBEDIENCE.




Missy and I are facilitating a Day Spa on Saturday at Linwood Wesleyan church in Sioux Falls. As I mentioned below, at the Day Spa's we Worship, Pray, Eat and we have Testimony. Well, I have a 30 minute segment where I'm supposed to give a message. I keep getting great ideas for a great message, but then it's as if the Lord is saying 'no'. It's as if He's saying, "I don't need you to 'preach some good sounding idea' to them Sue, I need you to just be 'real'. I'll tell you what to say. You just have to 'show up'.


I have a feeling the Lord is going to want me to share something that maybe I really don't want anyone to know about me. It seems like He does that alot. But everytime I'm obedient to Him, it ends up not 'shaming' me or embarrasing me, but instead honors me. Because EVERY TIME there has always been a person the Lord has spoken to through that story, and the person is blessed, and the Lord is glorified.


Lord, please help me to obey........

No comments: