Sunday, December 23, 2007

AN ANGEL

Oh yes, she's everything and more. She looks just like her pictures! She's so beautiful, she looks like a china doll. She's got short stubby feet (like me) but long toes and fingers (unlike me). She's an excellent burper. She's a good cuddler, like Missy said. I can't wait to hold her in my arms.

Part of my testimony is that the Lord gives me 'songs'. They just come into my head and I write them down. It's strange because I don't play the guitar that good, and I don't sing that good. But the Lord gives them to me.

He gave me a song for Angel this morning, and I sang it to her this afternoon. I think she liked it. (She fell asleep.) Here it is:

An Angel came to us this Christmas
What a blessed surprise!
After years of waiting, praying, crying
Here she is! Right before our eyes!

CHORUS: Angel, do you know how much we love you?
and that God has chosen this time, this place,
this family for you?
And we praise Him Our God above
Who sent us such a bundle of love.

So every year at Christmas
when we're singing about angels on high
We remember how God sent us an Angel
who brings us so much joy!

No comments: